Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

FOOTBALL!!!!

We are a Seahawk's family. I have always loved watching football, my brother being a big Eagles fan (and seven years older) trained me young in the art of appreciating the game.


 To be honest as long as the Eagles are not playing against the Seahawk's I still root for the Eagles, they are my roots after all ;). I may not know all the technical terms but dang it I love a good game. I prefer games close in points, with a lot of back forth. I am not a big fan of shut outs. I am a very competitive person so I love the games to be competitive as well. There is just no fun in shut outs, even if my team is winning, but that is just me.

My husband does not care as long as the Seahawk's win :). He has been a Seahawk's fan since he was in high school, I've been a fan since we got married, no bandwagon fans here.



Now we are making sure to pass on the love of the game to our daughter. We do not care who she ends up rooting for when she gets older, we just want her to appreciate the game.


Plus, she is the cutest little football fan ever!



Here is to a great season,
Adrien

What team do you and your family root for?

No comments:

Post a Comment