Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ready to bake Cuteness

There are only two things that I buy that a ready-to-bake, orange danish rolls (the off brand are my favorites) and the sugar cookies with adorable patterns. But the patterns have to be super adorable, I think it has been over 2 years since I have bought ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough but I could not pass these up.

I was Target (got to love Target) and found these adorable R2D2 cookies. Seriously how cute are these?! They are tiny, when baked up only about 1.5-2 inch cookies, cutest little things ever and oh so tasty.


{Size reference, this is a little toaster oven cookie sheet. Like I said tiny cookies.}



These would be so fun to make for that Star Wars fan in your life (or yourself) and even the kiddos can help lay these out on the cookie sheet. These would be especially perfect for a Star Wars themed birthday party! Just think of the cute possibilities!!!

~Adrien

No comments:

Post a Comment