Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sorry I've been MIA..............

I swear as soon as I figure out my daughters schedule enough to have hours dedicated to writing and working she ends up switching it up on me. Life has been an adventure to say the least.

Baby girl has been teething for over a month now. With many days of boycotting naps unless she was nursing, laying on me, or in the car while driving around. I do feel really bad for her, she does have 4 teeth coming in at once. I can only imagine that it is painful, and possibly close to what it was like when I had my wisdom teeth removed.

Thankfully we are on her last tooth for this round of teething. I only hope it is awhile before the next round of teeth come in.

So today I am thankful for a daughter who napped yesterday and slept in today.


Just a mom trying to figure it out,
~ Adrien

No comments:

Post a Comment