Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Fitness Friday

Super excited about the first Fitness Friday post. I've partnered with my amazing friend and soul sister Tay at The Daring Dandelion bringing you exercises that you can fit in to your busy lives.
This post joins my love of exercising with my love for my daughter. 

Every move involves your little one because sometimes as mom's it is hard to get away and workout.

I hope you and your little one enjoys this workout. Head to the link below to check it out http://thedaringdandelion.blogspot.com/2015/07/fit-friday-mommy-baby.html?m=1

(Goofing off in between moves but Lilly is all business)
 
Disclaimer: Adrien is a BeachBody Coach, however all the moves listed are done at your own risk. Please ensure that your baby can hold their head up on their own before attempting any of these moves. Be sure to consult a doctor before starting any exercise program. The Daring Dandelion along with Freckled & Free assume no responsibility for injuries that may occur while completing the moves utilized in this workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment