Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

6 months & We survived!

 
I can honestly say when I woke up yesterday one of my first thoughts was well we survived the first 6 months ;). Seriously my daughter is happy, healthy, and extremely loved.

Some days it really does feel like I'm just trying to survive. But we did it, we survived the first two teeth, the first cold (which just about broke my heart), being crapped on, peed on, breastfeeding struggle, and the first epic car seat vomit (that was the scariest thing yet, couldn't get her unstrapped fast enough).

Then there are days where its all giggles, squeals, smiles, and sweet moments. Every day is important, every day is a blessing even the hard ones, and it is all worth it. Because at the end of the day I'm this beautiful little girl's momma. So happy 6 months baby girl, it has been an adventure and it went to fast but I'm so looking forward to the little girl you are becoming.


 
~Adrien

No comments:

Post a Comment